The 2022 Chevrolet Camaro will introduce a new package option, Design Package 3, which includes a variety of upgrade options to the sports car. The package will be available for all models of the 2022 Camaro, excluding the base LS and the high-performance ZL1 model. Additionally, Design Package 3 will only be available for models painted in Rapid Blue, Vivid Orange Metallic, and Wild Cherry Tintcoat.
While the details of Design Package 3 will be specific to the trim level of the car it is being added on to, every level will get the following upgrades according to GMAuthority:
- Camaro logo wheel center caps (5ZB)
- Black sueded knee pads (S0U)
- Satin Black Hood Stripe with Silver Ice Metallic Hash Mark (SHS)
- Fuel filler door in Black with visible carbon fiber insert
- Carbon Flash Metallic second generation Ground Effects (VTD)
- Premium carpeted floor mats with Camaro logo
The 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT trim levels will also include a black Camaro fender badge emblem.
Photos and pricing information have yet to be released for the Package.
Photo courtesy of GM Authority