- Intense UV protection
- Long-term storage situations
- Eco-conservation friendly
- Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Color: Gray
- Dramatic rain dispersion: fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Superior dry time: just shake the cover and it dries in minutes
- Breathable fabric allows any heat, moisture, or condensation under the cover to easily escape
- Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degredation
- Premium solution-dye fibers mean the covers resist fading and hold their color longer
Developed primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage, WeatherShield® HD uses heavier denier thread for maximum UV opacity. Approximately 40% heavier than WeatherShield® HP, the 300 denier fiber construction results in almost double the tear and tensile strength, finished with the same great EPIC® by Nextec encapsulation process.
Who should use WeatherShield® HD? People who live in intense sun climates and along the coast will benefit most from this extreme-performance fabric, as well as RV owners seeking the best cover for long-term storage.
WeatherShield® HD is not as compact as WeatherShield® HP and the heavier fibers aren't as silky-smooth but, for maximum performance in harsh environments, you can't beat WeatherShield® HD.
WeatherShield® HD uses a superior fade resistant solution-dye production process that SAVES 1,000 gallons of water for every 1,000 yards of fabric produced
We have a cover for every Camaro Generation:
1st Generation: 1967, 1968, and 1969
2nd Generation: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, and 1981
3rd Generation: 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, and 1992
4th Generation: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002
5th Generation: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
6th Generation: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023