- Intense UV protection
- Long-term storage situations
- Eco-conservation friendly
- Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Color: Gray
- Dramatic rain dispersion: fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Superior dry time: just shake the cover and it dries in minutes
- Breathable fabric allows any heat, moisture, or condensation under the cover to easily escape
- Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degredation
- Premium solution-dye fibers mean the covers resist fading and hold their color longer
Developed primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage, WeatherShield® HD uses heavier denier thread for maximum UV opacity. Approximately 40% heavier than WeatherShield® HP, the 300 denier fiber construction results in almost double the tear and tensile strength, finished with the same great EPIC® by Nextec encapsulation process.
Who should use WeatherShield® HD? People who live in intense sun climates and along the coast will benefit most from this extreme-performance fabric, as well as RV owners seeking the best cover for long-term storage.
WeatherShield® HD is not as compact as WeatherShield® HP and the heavier fibers aren't as silky-smooth but, for maximum performance in harsh environments, you can't beat WeatherShield® HD.
WeatherShield® HD uses a superior fade resistant solution-dye production process that SAVES 1,000 gallons of water for every 1,000 yards of fabric produced
**Please allow 3 weeks for delivery** ** Covercraft Covers are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee if returned other than defective**