Please allow 6-8 weeks for this custom made cover to ship.
All-Weather Mosom Plus™ Chevrolet Camaro Cover
Mosom Plus is designed to protect your vehicle in rain, light hail and snowy conditions. It is the only multi-layered, non-woven car cover available and is extremely durable. The Mosom Plus car cover is designed to have the least number of seams to prevent water leakage. Fabrics are double stitched with wax-treated threads for maximum protection against leaks. The Mosom Plus car cover has a top polyester layer which acts as a UV inhibitor to protect your car from the damaging rays sunlight. The highly breathable inner layers of polypropylene and polyester provide water resistant properties for the cover. The innermost layer of polyester felt embraces your vehicle's finish with a soft touch. With superb UV resistance, breathability, and water resistant features, the Mosom Plus car cover is an ideal choice for moderate and rainy weather climates.
**Please note that covers are manufactured to order - please allow up to 8 weeks for your custom cover to ship**
THE COVERKING ADVANTAGE
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures that the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We exposed our fabrics to intense UV rays to make sure our fabrics do not fade over time. We go through a series of stress test to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.Less Seams.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom car covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seems in order to maintain durability, and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
** A 15% restocking charge applies to these covers if returned **
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install Car Covers on newly painted vehicles (except factory new)
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be completely closed before covering your vehicle
- Do not use a cover while vehicle is in motion
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing as the ice must be thawed completely before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph) the cover should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks
1st Generation: 1967, 1968, and 1969
2nd Generation: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, and 1981
3rd Generation: 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, and 1992
4th Generation: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002
5th Generation: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
6th Generation: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023